Sunday, November 20, 2011

[Daily Photo] Washington National Cathedral

Share this :
When I planned my trip to Washington DC, I searched the web for some "secret places" for photography, and I found this place - Washington National Cathedral.Since there is no direct Metro stop, you have to walk a  half an hour from the Metro station to get there. When I got there, I found out that the cathedral was temporarily closed  due to the damage caused by the earthquake. That was really a pity. Before I got here, I thought I could take beautiful pictures of the inside of the cathedral, but I could only photograph it from the outside. Next time I should check if the place is open before I go there.

Washington National Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...