Monday, April 16, 2012

[Daily Photo] Beautiful trail on Ford Lake / 通往湖中的步道

Share this :
This photo was taken at North Bay Park in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The park has a very long, narrow trail leading into Ford Lake. The view from the trail is magnificent. I can't wait  until winter to see the whole lake surface frozen.
By the way, I met a photographer in this park. He was carrying binoculars and a Nikon camera with a really huge 500 mm telephoto lens. I had a brief chat with him. He was taking photos of birds, and he told me what kind of birds I could find in the park. It was my first time that I met another photographer in Michigan.

此照片拍攝於美國密西根州Ypsilanti市的北灣公園。公園中有一條狹長的步道跨越福特湖的一角。步道旁栽滿了柳樹,壯闊的景象美不勝收。我在公園中還遇到了一位鳥類攝影師,背著長長的鏡頭和望遠鏡。他向我介紹了幾種在公園內能拍到的鳥類(很遺憾名稱我全部聽不懂)。第一次在異鄉遇到攝影同好,感覺還滿不錯的。

Beautiful Trail into the lake / 通往湖中的步道

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...