Friday, May 11, 2012

[Daily Photo] Palmer Commons at dusk / 傍晚的街景

Share this :
I went to Central Campus of the University of Michigan at sunset to take some night photos. I found this colorful street block when I was exploring the area near Palmer Field. The street in front of me is Washtenaw Ave, and the beautiful building is Palmer Commons. I was expecting to see many buildings with bright interior lights just like this one, but it ended up that most of the buildings were dark at this moment. I think the reason may be that it was already after the business hours. It was 9:20 PM when I took this photo. I guess winter may be the best time for taking night photos because sunset starts really early.

我在黃昏時刻到了密西根大學的中校區拍照。這裡是市中心,我預期可以拍到很多明亮的建築,就像照片中的一樣。但是事與願違,大部分的建築都黑漆漆的,僅有少數窗戶透出燈光。我想是因為已過了下班時間,只有少數人還留在建築內。所以有些照片要在冬天才有機會拍到,這裡冬天下午5點就天黑了,那時大家都還在上班。

Palmer Commons at dusk / 傍晚的街景

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...