Wednesday, November 30, 2011

[Daily Photo] Beautiful sunset in Michigan

Share this :
We had a BIG snow in Ann Arbor, Michigan last night. My first snow experience was in October, but the snow only lasted about 3 hours. The snow yesterday was really big (like a snow storm). Our car was covered by a thick layer of snow this morning. The keyhole of the car was frozen with ice, and it took a lot of effort to get into the car. To celebrate my fist big snow experience, I decided to take some pictures. This photo was taken in Northfield, Michigan. Taking photo in this weather was really difficult, because I had to expose my fingers to cold air to operate the camera (I wore gloves with holes on the fingertips). I hope I can  get used to the cold weather soon.

Beautiful sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...