Sunday, March 25, 2012

[Daily Photo] Inside the Bob and Betty Beyster Building

Share this :
This photo was taken inside the Bob and Betty Beyster Building (also known as Computer Science and Engineering Building), located on North Campus, the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. I love the interior design of this building, especially the beautiful spiral staircase. It was totally an accident how I found this amazing place for photography. The day before I took this photo, my wife asked me to meet her at the EECS Building, but I went to the wrong place. I went to the CSE Building (the building in this photo), and I was surprised by its interior design. Therefore, I brought my camera and took some photos the next day.

Inside the Bob and Betty Beyster Building

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...