Thursday, March 29, 2012

[Daily Photo] Weeping cherry blossom tree and Earl. V. Moor Building / 校園內盛開的垂櫻

Share this :
I was driving on North Campus of the University of Michigan, trying to find some flowers in this early spring. Then I found this beautiful weeping cherry blossom tree beside the Earl. V. Moor Building, which hosted School of Music, Theatre, and Dance. I always feel a little awkward when I walk into some buildings with my camera on my shoulder and tripod fully extended in my hand. However, when I went into this building, I felt totally comfortable because almost everybody in this building is carrying an instrument (some instruments are even bigger than my photo gear).

攝於密西根大學的Earl. V. Moor Building旁,這裡是音樂系的大本營。每回當我肩上背著相機,手中拿著腳架走進學校的建築內時,總覺得渾身不自在,跟一般的學生有種格格不入的感覺。但是當我踏入這棟建築時,不自在感竟然消失了。因為在這裡的每個學生都跟我一樣手裡拿著「兵器」,不同處只在於他們拿的是樂器,我拿的是攝影器材。

Weeping cherry blossom tree and Earl. V. Moor Building

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...