Saturday, March 31, 2012

[Daily Photo] Northern Cardinal in woods / 林中的北美紅雀

Share this :
Today I have two photos of Northern Cardinal to share with you. I believe one of the famous "Angry Bird" is based on Northern Cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis). I took these photos in Nichols Arboretum of the University of Michigan (in Ann Arbor, Michigan). I was walking along the trail in the Arboretum. There were not yet many flowers in this early spring, so everything looked green. Then I saw a red spot among tree branches, and I recognized it was a bird. I switched my camera lens to a telephoto lens as fast as possible. I started to take photos from far away, and tried to get close to it slowly. However, at some distance I scared it and it flew away.

以下兩張照片拍攝於美國密西根大學的植物園。漫步在園內的步道時,我發現萬綠叢中有一點紅。靠近點看,發現是一隻北美紅雀(我相信"憤怒鳥"其中的一隻就是以他為雛形設計的)。我以最快的速度換上望遠鏡頭,一邊拍照一邊慢慢的接近牠。但天不從人願,還未靠近到讓我滿意的程度,我就嚇跑牠了!

Northern Cardinal in woods

Northern Cardinal in woods

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...